If you'd like to do great work in a fun environment, talk to us. Email your resumé for any open position.
(Singapore or Beijing )
We're a marketing communications agency. We make videos, games, microsites, interactive campaigns, posters, print ads, radio commercials and tv spots. We are looking for an Account Executive who matches the criteria below. If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please email a brief cover note and your résumé to email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Support the Account Servicing team in day-to-day operations of clients’ campaigns.
* Coordinate and manage client requirements, revisions and timelines in all project deliverables, keeping track of timelines and conducting quality checks.
* Understand the impact of timelines and be flexible enough to handle a changing landscape and source for resources to complete tasks.
* Coordinate with Production team, keeping close communication with the team to ensure client requests and project requirements are being understood and delivered on time and of quality.
* Assist and coordinate reporting requirements with various internal and external parties to ensure on-time and accurate reports are submitted and gathered for client review.
* Manage costs and quotes to ensure project is not underquoted or unprofitable.
* Projects handled are mainly digital campaigns related to IT industry.
* Any other tasks from superior.
Skills & Experience:
* Experience in digital campaigns or agency work is preferred but not mandatory.
* Ability to work independently and within a team.
* Ability to effectively manage several campaigns concurrently.
* Insatiable need to ensure clients are happy.
* Attention to details.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Superb organisation and follow-up skills.
* Strong team player who can wear many hats and always be part of the solution.
* Diploma or degree required, preferably in marketing or business-related discipline.